We are one of the few law offices who are in a position to advise companies trading in accordance with the Conditions of the Waren-Verein der Hamburger Börse e.V. (Waren-Verein conditions). These conditions (WVB) are in particular of importance for the trade with dried fruits, shell fruits, dried vegetables, spices, honey, bio-products as well as canned food and deep-frozen products.
Contracts of the Waren-Verein Hamburg are very peculiar. Please contact us insofar.
Legal advice on Waren-Verein Conditions
We are acting for enterprises trading with such products in case of disputes arising out of contracts of the Hamburger Waren-Verein concerning:
- claims for the sales price and for other payments
- claims based on defects for goods of inferior quality or shortage of goods
- requirements to make a complaint for defective goods and unjustified refusal of a performance/service and costs for inspection
- commodities which are to be shipped for the carriage by sea (Abladegeschäfte), imports by land carriage, ex-quay business
- delay of the performance, e.g. due to force majeure.
- Waren-Verein arbitration proceedings
- quality arbitration according to the Waren-Verein conditions.
- any other questions in connection with the Waren-Verein Conditions of Business
- Nominating an expert to determine the quality in accordance with “Waren-Verein Rules for Experts”
As the contracts of the Waren-Verein are subject to arbitration proceedings according to the conditions of the Waren-Verein Arbitration, we, of course, are also in a position to represent your company in arbitration proceedings which sometimes cannot be avoided. Our office in Hamburg is not far away from the Chamber of Commerce and the Waren-Verein.
Dieser Artikel wurde am 15. January 2015 erstellt. Er wurde am 21. November 2020 aktualisiert